Thursday, August 6, 2015

OMG - what a night!!



So I went to Thunder From Down Under
What a show.  Talk about sexy hot guys. And there moves would make any girl blush.  They have a LOT of interaction with the audience.   Now here is where I have to say OMG.  Two different guys came over and gave me a kiss.  Then 3 qtrs thru the show they brought 3 women up on stage. Yep one was ME!  While he grinded towards us we were supposed to fake having sexual pleasure. When my turn came he took my hands Round him and put them on his Ass. So I squeezed his cheeks and made sexual sounds. The audience voted me the winner.  I got a bag with a bunch of goodies in it and after the show they brought me on stage again and took a couple of pictures too as part of the prize.  When I walked out in the mall area I had other women call out my name and cheer.  Pics below










No comments:

Post a Comment